Harold P. Williams Architectural Collection

Harold P. Williams (1947-2020) worked as a junior draftsman for an architectural firm after graduating from Central High School in 1965. After serving in the United States Navy he moved back to Phoenix, Arizona where he continued his architectural career by opening an architectural firm in Scottsdale. The collection consists of architectural drawings of projects from 1979 to 2018 during his career, with the bulk spanning the 1980s. Please note archivists will need 10 days notice before a scheduled viewing of unprocessed collections.

Size

~1,900 drawings

Contact

For more information and access to the collection, please contact the Arizona Historical Society – Papago Park, Library & Archives at 480-387-5355 or at ahsreference@azhs.gov